Meet the social media players
The strategy kings
- Calculated to the nth degree.
- Target driven and particular.
- Only accepts friend requests from like-minded individuals and those with 1000,000 friends (See Obsessives)
The ‘lump it all up there’ s
- Get the job done approach
- No’one will read it anyway
- No time to interact (busy posting)
- 1000,000 friends and followers (and counting!)
- Tweets in the bath
- Logs on whilst on holiday and at the pub to message from phone
The new social businessman/woman
- Activily searches for well known brands (potential business)
- Activily searches for past bosses (look at me now- I’m ‘friends’ with Dell, Apple and Cisco)
- Sets up accounts for Mam, Dad, Uncle John, Cousin Karen and Midas, the ginger tomcat (And, you got it – links to them all!)
The Cyber-techno whizz
- All social sites are linked to one source that automatically feed to the website
- Widgets galore including a microphone hook-up (why type, when you can talk)
- Laughs at all the new social businessman/women
Post your closest match either here or on Facebook – don’t be shy now!
I’m a blend of Strategy king and Cyber-techno whizz