The long-awaited launch of Google+ business pages took place on 7th November and many businesses signed up instantly (and eagerly).
Google promised that Google+ would ‘build relationships’ with all the things you care about’ and allow you to ‘connect with the customers and fans who love you’ . It’s just the early stages, but we sure hope Google makes good on those promises. Read the full Google+ pages for businesses blog post.
If you are venturing into the world of Google+, then first create your page.
Lets get started:
- Use your business name so people can search for you easily
- Upload a logo (200 x 200 px)
- Set a custom (vanity) URL
- Load images into the top gallery on your page by clicking to the rigt of your logo
- Start adding at least four posts to gain interest straight away
- Connect with all the businesses you know (You could start with this list from Spiderworking)
- Incorporate Google+ into your strategy plan or ask a professional to devise one for you.
What are you waiting for?
Connect with us on Google+