SEO ( Search Engine Optimisation) is a way of optimising your website pages so that they are:
1) Being indexed by the search engines
2) Targeting the correct keyterms closely associated with your industry area, service or product
3) Featuring in the search engines as close to the top spot as possible for your key searches
Organic SEO affects where the search engines list you in the search engine results pages (natural listings). As research shows, most search engine users do not view websites beyond the second page, so optimising your website will increase your chances of being on these pages.
To optimise your website, the following form the basis of SEO:
- Keyword research
- Keyword integration
- Meta data and tags
- Copywriting of content (See Website Copywriting)
- Link building
- Social Media optimisation (See Social Media)
- Directory submissions
- Social bookmarking
- Link baiting and article submissions
Website Content, Architecture and SEO
The relationship between design, architecture and seo, is a strong one. These three separate entities united, forge a solid online presence. The competition online can be intense, but a marketing-driven, well-maintained and customer-focused website, that is easy to find, navigate and interact with, will reward you with the right customers, taking the right steps, which happen to align with your goals.
The steps which lead up to a conversion such as a sale, are the most important steps. By optimising these steps, you are making it easier for your visitor to achieve one of your goals. Optimising the conversion process will result in more clicks, more sign ups and more sales.
To supplement your search engine optimisation, PPC (pay per click) Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns can be set up.
Google Adwords campaigns feature above and to the right of the search engine results. Facebook adverts are set up to appear within profiles, dependent on demographics.
Monthly SEO Service
Our monthly SEO service covers:
- Ongoing keyword research
- Trend research
- Meta tag optimisation
- Content revision and optimisation
- Monthly SEO reports
- Competitor checks and comparisons
- Back-link building
- Management of sponsered advertising campaigns (if required)
- Social bookmarking
- Article submissions (Link-baiting)